Was it cancelled or I'm just blind and I can't see any download links? I'm trying to test and rate as much #LOWREZJAM games as possible.
Legend of Whatever
A downloadable game
Legend of Whatever is a tile-based RPG with simplified stats, inventory, and combat. It's focused on exploration, treasure hunting, and picking your battles.
The setting is medieval fantasy with [REDACTED].
Currently in development for #lowrezjam 2016
- Unsatisfactory placeholder title!
- Single room game with a world map split into quadrants (town, forest, [REDACTED] and mountain)!
- Adorable sprites and tiles!
- Expansive NPC dialogue options!
- Every NPC is a unique character!
- Hidden collectibles and secrets throughout the game!
- Satisfaction of saving [REDACTED] and defeating [REDACTED]!
- Four (4) whole musics!
- Readable credits!
- Satisfactory title!
- More adorable sprites and tiles!
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.
Hey, sorry, it wasn't cancelled but due to extenuating circumstances I wasn't able to complete it in time for the jam. I do plan to release it once things are back on track though, but for now it's up in the air.
Thanks heaps for your interest though!